Simplicity

HIS DIARY V/S HER DIARY

Here is good example of Diff between Men and Women.....

Her Diary

*******
Day night, I thought he was acting

Weird. We had made

Plans to meet at a

Cafe to have some coffee. I was

Shopping with my friends

All day long, so I

Thought he was upset at the fact that I

Was a bit late,

But he made no

Comment.Conversation wasn't flowing so

I suggested that

We go somewhere

Quiet so we could talk, he agreed but

He kept quiet and

Absent.I asked

Him what was wrong - he said,

"Nothing."I asked him if

It was my fault

That he was upset. He said it had

Nothing to do with me

And not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved

Him, he simply

Smiled and kept

Driving. I can't explain his

Behavior; I don't know

Why he didn't say,

"I love u,too."When we got home I felt

As if I had lost

Him, as if he

Wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat

There and watched TV.;

He seemed distant and absent.Finally I

Decided to go to

Bed. About 10

Minutes later he came to bed. I decided

That I could not

Take it anymore,

So I decided to confront him with the

Situation but he

Had fallen asleep.I Started crying and cried

Until I too Fell asleep. I

Don't know what to

Do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts

Are with someone

Else. My life is a

Disaster.

.

.

.

.

.

Now read His diary

*******
Today India lost the cricket match

Against England at Mumbai.

DAMN IT.

*******
NOW that's called , Simplicity of Men Vs Complexity of Women :)

******

No comments:

Post a Comment