Christian pick up lines

1) Nice Bible.

2) I would like to pray with you.

3) You know Jesus? Me too.

4) God told me to come talk to you.

5) I know a church where we could go and talk.

6) How about a hug, sister?

7) Do you need help carrying your Bible? It looks heavy.

8) Christians don't shake hands, Christians gotta hug.

9) Oh you're cold. Ecclesiastes 4:11

10) Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?

11) What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?

12) I am here for you.

13) The word says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the
hungry," how about dinner?

14) You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither.

15) You want to come over and watch The 10 Commandments tonight?

16) Is it a sin that you stole my heart?

17) Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my
heart and wait on hand and too?

18) Nice bracelet. What would Jesus date? I mean "do."

19) Do you believe in Divine appointment?

20) Have you ever tried praying at a drive in movie before?

21) Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.

22) My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really
nice person. I think you know him. 'Jesus?' yeah, that's his name.

23) You know they say that you have never really dated, until you have dated
a Christian.

24) Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath.

25) What? Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.

26) We have to hold hands when we pray so the circle won't be broken.

27) God has used you to teach me what true love really is.

28) Christians kiss before parting...it's an old Jewish tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment