A Cute story

Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night....

Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world

Jasmine: I think so...All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world with out any special person in our life

Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do

Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I'll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend

Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks...


DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and have a picnic... Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House....Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed...



DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life...SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes.


DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road

Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all

Daniel: Wait for me....

20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?
Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm

The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

Doctor: We found this in Daniel's pocket

Jasmine reads the letter and it says:

Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you..
Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end...I would like you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life....

I love you Jasmine....


Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:

"Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping


THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY

LESSON: Whatever u feels, whatever is inside you, SAY IT…Tomorrow maybe too late coz LIFE is too short.

1 comment:

  1. Sallam Alaikum (Hello) i read your story that was quite meaningful and nice, but one important issue which is even more important that lovers is your parent, just the way you describe your story and said Whatever u feels, whatever is inside you, say it…Tomorrow maybe too late coz LIFE is too short, that's right but more important than anything in world is to take care of your parents, this is scary that one day we all live without our parent, siblings, even husband or wife, so take care or show respect and love for your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete