Luv Story of n Engineering Student...

A sad love story of an Engineering student………

A guy was deeply in love with his classmate.

One day he proposed her by saying that he loved her a lot….

But she was angry and refused and threatened him that she'd complain to the Principal if he ever bothers her again.

One day the girl borrowed a text book from that boy and wrote a message “I love you too, I'm sorry to hurt you the other day.

if u've forgiven me, please come and talk to me and never leave me. ” in that book.

But the guy never talked to her.

4 yrs went away and nothing happened..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Moral of the story
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Engineering boys never open their books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment