New Age Daughter In Law

The new wife was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner. As expected she gave a speech;

'My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family, firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to change your way of life, your routine ..'No, I will never do that, never in a million years.'

'What do you mean my child?' asked the father-in-law.
'What I mean dad is (looking at her in-laws);

Those who used to wash the dishes must carry on washing them.
Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
Those who cooked should not stop at my account, AND
Those who used to clean should continue cleaning!!!

'And what are you here for?' enquired the mother-in-law.

' I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOUR SON!!!!!'

4 comments:

  1. AH.............Ah ha ha....nice storyy...buttttttt it does not work in real life dear.......if it happensssssss .....GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    WONDERFULLLLLL..SHE IS LUCKYYYYY LUCKYYYY GIRLLL ...LUCKIEST GIRLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. u cant say anything about todays generation girls.
    BTW thank u so much for ur visit and comment.
    keep reading.
    enjoy..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Kiran, it was nice to visit your site.. Quite interesting..topics n short stories..good reading matter, great job... sangeeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u so much Sangeeta for ur visit.
    keep visiting.
    enjoy..!!

    ReplyDelete