Fabulous...........!!!!!!!!!!

Napoleon said..

"The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because
of the silence of good people!"

Michael Paul said..

I wrote on the door of heart, "Please do not enter"
Love came smiling and said: "Sorry I am an illiterate"

Einstein said..

"I am thankful to all those who said NO to me It’s Because of them I did it myself.

Abraham Lincoln said..

"If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the
world."

Shakespeare said..

"Laughing Faces Do Not Mean That There Is Absence Of Sorrow!But It Means That
They Have The Ability To Deal With It"

Shakespeare said..

"In The Times Of Crisis I Was Not Hurt By The Harsh Words Of My Enemies, But By
The Silence Of My Friends".

Shakespeare said..

"Never Play With The Feelings Of Others Because You May Win The Game But You
Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time"

Shakespeare said..

"Coin Always Makes Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent. So When Your
Value Increases Keep Yourself Calm Silent"

William Arthur said..

"Opportunities Are Like Sunrises, If You Wait Too Long You Can Miss Them"

Hitler said..

"When You Are In The Light, Everything Follows You,
But When You Enter Into The Dark, Even Your Own Shadow Doesn’t Follow You"

Shiv Khera..

"If We Are Not Part Of The Solutions, We Are The Big Problems""Winners Never Do
The Different Things, They Do The Things Differently".

John Keats said..

"It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone,
But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone"

No comments:

Post a Comment