Smart Train Driver

A train got off rails, started running in fields all  around and ultimately stopped. Inquiry was made. Driver was strongly rebuked and  asked the reason.

He explained "Well this idiot was standing right on the track of  the train, was not paying attentions to horns, making vulgar funny gestures  ridiculing me and not moving away.

The inquirers angrily asked, "Well you idiot, you should  have crushed and killed him rather than getting off track and risk so many  passengers' life to save his."

The driver said, "Sir, I wanted exactly to do that, I was  angry at his vulgar gestures at me, so I raised the speed of the train to crush  him. When train came closer, that jerk got off track and started running in the  fields and I started chasing to kill him."

1 comment:

  1. That was sure a nice catch! Very funny. He was really smart for that answer, making me laugh at loud. Thanks for sharing. That somehow brought up my day! Crazy but your tittle surely deceived me indeed!

    ReplyDelete